Papers dealing with any topic included in the topics of discussion are currently being invited for this Congress. We invite authors to submit full paper contributions for this event until
June 10th, 2019 (final deadline: July 10th, 2019).
We will keep waiting for receiving the papers according the following instructions:
1. Works shall be sent in a pdf file in format IEEE double columns and extension not greater than 7 pages (6 pages recommended). Papers must be prepared using the following templates: Word template or Latex template .
2. Full papers can be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese. But the papers title, abstract and keywords must be exclusively in English.
3. The work must include the following information:
- Name of the author or authors.
- Institution or company.
- Contact adress and e-mail.
- At least 5 keywords.
- Introduction specifying the problem studied and the state of the art with a bibliographic discussion.
- Main part with the fundamentation presented in a sequential and very well structured form, with numerical results presented by means of graphics or tables.
- Brief biographic account of the authors.
3. The equations must be consecutivelly enumerated at the right han side with the number inside parenthesis.
1. Full papers submission must be done via EasyChair platform.
2. Works must be sent in PDF format.
3. When registering your paper in EasyChair, every author of the paper must be included in the system. This is important to keep informed each author about subjects related to the submission.
4. Every field in the submission via EasyChair must be fulfilled.
For any question, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org